New Jersey Hot TubsThere is so much to love about Sundance hot tubs. You can just pull the cover back and relax with a warm hydromassage or maybe you want to invite a few friends over to soak in your spa and experience the healing relief of the warm-water therapy jets. Bring your own spa right into your back yard with one of our state of the art Sundance hot tubs. Whether you are looking for a little stress relief, to alleviate muscle soreness, to get a good night's sleep, or to just enjoy a romantic night amongst the sparkling lights, a Sundance hot tub is the perfect getaway just outside your door.
A Sundance spa is not just a luxury. There are a great deal of health benefits experienced from owning a Sundance hot tub. From alleviating headaches, to helping you fall asleep, to helping with arthritis pain, the benefits are endless!
- Effective hydrotherapy increases blood circulation, which can help relieve tension headaches caused by stress.
- Massaging jets, such as our patented Fluidix Nex jets, can directly soothe tightness in stress-prone areas, like the neck and shoulders.
- Warm, massaging water helps stimulate the body's natural production of endorphins, which reduce feelings of pain and anxiety.
- The heat from the warm water relaxes the entire body as it increases blood flow.
- The massaging action of the jets loosens muscle tension and soothes sore joints.
- The water's buoyancy makes you feel lighter, with up to 90% of your body weight lifted.
- Sundance hydrotherapy also stimulates the production of endorphins, which naturally block pain and stress signals from reaching the brain.
- Mitigate the symptoms of muscle strains, sprains, and other injuries.
- Increase blood flow and circulation.
- Alleviate back pain.
- Ease the symptoms of arthritis.
- Help restore range of motion.
- Bring the body into a more calm state.
Sundance Spas, Inc.
Since 1979, Sundance Spas, Inc. has grown to become the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of the most technologically advanced, well designed and durable acrylic spas. Sundance Spas, Inc. is devoted to improving health and lifestyles through its hydrotherapy benefits, including stress relief, health restoration and the creation of an environment for balanced living. A subsidiary of Jacuzzi Brands Corp., Sundance Spas, Inc. offers portable and in-ground hot tubs, including a complete line of accessories, available through 750 specialty retail locations in more than 60 countries worldwide.
SUNDANCE SPAS CAMEOT MODEL NAMED A CONSUMERS DIGEST “BEST BUY” FOR SECOND TIME
CHINO, Calif. - After a detailed review process, Consumers Digest magazine named the Sundance® Cameo™ hot tub model a “Best Buy” in the premium spa class. The results and analysis of the product category were published in the April 2007 issue.This marks the second time that the magazine has recognized Sundance’s top-selling Cameo model. The first recognition came 15 years ago in 1992. The magazine assigns its Consumers Digest Best Buy rating based on a number of performance criteria. With a nationwide readership, Consumers Digest magazine provides buyers with informative product reviews emphasizing performance, styling, convenience, safety and value.The Sundance® Cameo™ model is an elite hot tub. Out of the hundreds of models produced throughout the industry, only eight spas were selected by Consumers Digest magazine for this honor. Selection was based on the quality of the shell and cabinetry materials, number and type of jets, configuration of seats, jet systems and warranty.
“The Consumers Digest Best Buy distinction allows spa shoppers to make their purchase decision with added confidence,” notes Sundance Spas President & CEO Jonathan Clark. “The Cameo™ spa is an exceptionally well designed and well built product that homeowners continue to find extremely appealing because of its signature styling and high-end hydrotherapeutic benefits.”
The Cameo™ spa includes 39 luxurious jets for soothing relief and invigoration, seating for up to six, a tranquil AquaTerrace waterfall and powerful SunSound stereo system, complete with docking station made for iPod® brand media devices.
Sundance® is a registered trademark of Sundance Spas, Inc. Cameo, AquaTerrace and SunSound are trademarks of Sundance Spas, Inc. All rights are reserved. iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Consumers Digest is a trademark of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC. Used under license.