Excel Pool Service is the authorized service center for Pool Town Inc. We offer a full staff of highly trained technicians for your pool or hot tub installation, seasonal openings, closings and any other needs you may have. We can service from Cape May to Sussex County and everywhere in between.
Your pool needs care and we care about your pool. We at Pool Town want to be there every step of the way. From your pool installation all the way to its closing, we are here for all your pool service needs. Whether it’s a leak by the filter or a pump problem, we are just a phone call away. New Heaters, Salt Systems, Liner Replacements, and Safety Covers are our specialty. We understand what it takes to keep your pool or hot tub running at its best and are eager to make that happen. Here at Pool Town, we are ready and happy to help you with all your pool and spa service needs.
Why Open and Close Your Pool Each Year With Excel Pool Service?
You not only get terrific service at great prices but we are the only authorized service company exclusively for Pool Town swimming pools. We service all of New Jersey, from Cape May to Bergen County and everywhere in between. Keep your pool warranties (the heart, arteries and veins for your pool) intact year after year by scheduling your opening and closings with Excel Pool Service.
Excel Seven Step Pool Opening Service Consists of the Following:
1. We will remove your existing Safety Cover or winter cover, fold it and store it in your shed or garage.
2. Unplug all plumbing lines.
3. Remove all plugs from the filter, pumps, feeders, and lubricates where needed.
4. Install all jet fittings, skimmer baskets, handrails and ladders onto the pool.
5. Set all valves and multiport to the proper operating position.
6. Start up your system, add shock & algaecide. Chemical costs are an additional $45.
7. Test water chemistry and provide a written report on your service ticket.